Tag

Priya Raj has Tagged me for this wonderful questions.Thank u Priyaraj!!

The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag

The Tag:

1. A – Available/Single? !!!!!!!!

2. B – Best friend? My Husband

3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake

4. D – Drink of choice? Apple Juice

5. E – Essential item you use every day? Laptop and TV Remote

6. F – Favorite color? Pink

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears

8. H – Hometown? Chennai

9. I – Indulgence? Playing with my Lovely Cute Akshata

10. J – January or February? January (Birthday of my Dear Mom and Brother Comes in Jan..)

11. K – Kids & their names? Akshata

12. L – Life is incomplete without? GOALS

13. M – Marriage date? 5th September 2005

14. N – Number of siblings?1 Sis & 1 Brother

15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apples

16. P – Phobias/Fears?!!!!!!!

17. Q – Quote for today? Be Happy and Make others too Happy

18. R – Reason to smile? Happy Life..

19. S – Season? Fall

20. T – Tag 4 People? Yoga, Ammu Madhu ,Harshini Amma, Swarnarekha.

21. U – Unknown fact about me? Unknown

22. V – Vegetable you don't like? I love to eat all veggies

23. W – Worst habit? !!!!!!!

24. X – X-rays you've had? No

25. Y – Your favorite food?Any food of Mom’s Cooking

26. Z – Zodiac sign?Virgo

5 comments:

நட்புடன் ஜமால் said...

2. B – Best friend? My Husband,

சோ நைஸ் ...

கீதா ஆச்சல் said...

மிகவும் நன்றி ஜமால்..

Pavithra said...

mmmmm good to know the tid bits abt u..

ஸ்வர்ணரேக்கா said...

விருதுகள் தந்த்தோடு tag செய்ததற்கும் நன்றி, நன்றி....

Anonymous said...

I be enduring infer from a only one of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement stage file and last will and testament be checking assist soon. Divert repress into public notice my put as well and let me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...